My Watch back finally cracked

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've been watching it for a while with no issue, and today I noticed 3 cracks!

Guess I need to contact Motorola. :-\ Do the replacement watches have any fixes? From what I've read, the newer replacement watches are cracking just as easily.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, I've been watching it for a while with no issue, and today I noticed 3 cracks!

Guess I need to contact Motorola. :-\ Do the replacement watches have any fixes? From what I've read, the newer replacement watches are cracking just as easily.
Sadly, I've heard the same as you. No real "fix", just a replacement watch. I actually have never bothered to replace mine even tho it has several minor cracks.

I prefer metal / stainless steel watch bands, so I invested in a SteelConnect watch band adapter for the Moto 360. Since installing the steel connect I haven't noticed any additional cracks. So, getting one of these kinds of adapters may be your best bet.

Just my .02.

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The new ones definitely aren't better. I'm not saying that they are worse, because I am only one data point. But I had my old watch for 10 months and it never cracked. However I had my new watch for less than a month before it cracked... so. Like I said not saying that it is worse, but it's definitely not better.

Also just to be clear I currently do have a generic metal band on my watch, however the back cracked while I was using the stock leather band so I can't blame it on using an aftermarket band either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech