I'm wondering what the best settings are for me when I'm out and about with my 360 and the Note 4 in order to get best battery life on the 360. I gather Wi-Fi=Off and NO Ambient, Auto Brightness....what else??
    08-24-2015 09:45 PM
    I'm wondering what the best settings are for me when I'm out and about with my 360 and the Note 4 in order to get best battery life on the 360. I gather Wi-Fi=Off and NO Ambient, Auto Brightness....what else??
    From my experience, that's the best you're gonna get. The main factor plays in if you're using Google Fit, or custom watch faces. Some drain battery a lot, and others, not so much. Good fit was a hit and miss for me, so I just disable it over all. Don't need to know how many steps I take.. Lol

Posted via AC App on my Nexus 6
    From my experience, that's the best you're gonna get. The main factor plays in if you're using Google Fit, or custom watch faces. Some drain battery a lot, and others, not so much. Good fit was a hit and miss for me, so I just disable it over all. Don't need to know how many steps I take.. Lol

Posted via AC App on my Nexus 6
    08-24-2015 10:00 PM
    I highly recommend using theater mode when driving... Especially extended trips - motion with the steering wheel makes mine lite up frequently.
    08-25-2015 03:55 AM
    I highly recommend using theater mode when driving... Especially extended trips - motion with the steering wheel makes mine lite up frequently.
    Alternatively, you can disable wrist movement in the app. I do that on mine, best way to get back to the older mute feature that theater mode replaced.

Also, Wear Mini Launcher can drop the brightness settings even lower than the built-in settings.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-31-2015 09:49 PM
    Pick your watch faces wisely. The list you have is good, but some watch faces will eat your battery in no time!

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-04-2015 11:51 PM
    I also turn off Tilt to Wake and I manually adjust brightness and usually have it set at level 1 which works fine unless I'm in bright sunlight, then I might crank it up a little. Also, if I use Google Maps turn by turn navigation on my smartphone, I don't use it on my Moto 360.
    09-05-2015 08:45 AM
    Turning off tilt to wake will save anywhere from a lot to a HUGE amount of power, depending on the user... I think far more than turning off WiFi or auto-brightness (both of which I leave on and still can go 1.5 days per charge, if I want (with minimal notifications)).
    Penguwin likes this.
    09-06-2015 12:25 AM
    Turning off tilt to wake will save anywhere from a lot to a HUGE amount of power, depending on the user... I think far more than turning off WiFi or auto-brightness (both of which I leave on and still can go 1.5 days per charge, if I want (with minimal notifications)).
    This has been very true in my case... See pics below:

Perhaps I'm just a rather animated individual and trigger the tilt to wake way too often, but turning just Tilt to Wake off gains me a decent amount of battery life.
    09-06-2015 01:36 AM