Screen protectors

kevindharrisii

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got me a 360. What kind of experience is everyone having with the screen as far as scratches etc? Does anyone use a protector? If so which one? Thanks.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Because of my job, I use screen protectors on all my mobile devices including my moto 360. I use IQ Shield brand. They are a perfect fit and a super easy install with no bubbles at all. You can get them on Amazon.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

fruit2droid

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I am extremely paranoid of scratching the screen, so I am always geared up with a screen protector. I've recently started using Ghost Armor, and I've had a great experience with it so far. Clarity is great, along with excellent tactile response. Also, the lifetime guarantee is useful! Hope this helped.

staffman28

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am hard on normal watch crystals so I bought a Zagg when I bought the 360. I am glad I did because it has saved me from scratching up the watch a few times. I am impressed with its self healing. There have been a couple times I thought I left permanent marks on the Zagg and an hour or two later the marks were gone. With a lifetime warranty I suppose that doesn't really matter. I just wish the zagg was a hair bigger to cover all the way to the glass bezel. It's shy just enough to notice that it doesn't with certain watch faces. It is very clear though and the tactile response is great. It is a fingerprint magnet but cleans off fast and easy.

Last edited:

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I absolutely love Zagg products! I got the Glass for my Note 4 and just put an HD Zagg on my Gear S watch, can't even tell it's there! As much as I just paid for a watch, I'm feeling much better with a protector on it just like on my phone. I've seen YouTube videos where someone was purposely trying to scratch the screen and couldn't, but for my peace of mind it was worth the money!

Posted via the Android Central App

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I use the M4DE Power Support screen protectors that you can purchase from the Motorola website or Best Buy. Easy to apply, hardly visible and feels just like naked screen when swiping. I never used to use screen protectors on my smartphones, but I liked this brand so much, I purchased their protectors for my Moto X 2014 too. I found early on that watch screens are more susceptible to scratching than smartphones as it's easier to accidentally bump a watch on things than it is with the phone.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I never use a screen protector for watch or phone and I have a very active job. It's been nearly a year and the only damage my 360 has seen was when I was rushed and dropped it on the driveway (as my wife slowly backed up the car toward it!). A couple of SMALL dings on the face and case.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz