Moto 360 and S6

Wizard101sco

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, ok just got a moto 360 and installed wear and motorola connect software.

My issue is how on earth do you get facebook/twitter notifications?
I find no apps!?! for moto 360 but found in can block those if I want. So must be able to get the notes on the watch.

Please help!!! Thank you.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a smartwatch at the moment, but the moto connect and wear apps should have a setting within them that allows for which notifications you receive. It could also be that you need an app on the phone itself to get notifications.

Wizard101sco

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I've been unsuccessful in finding anything about any apps that I need to have notifications appear on watch etc

AvaMichele

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I found out by accident yesterday that if I use the chrome browser, on my Note 4, to view Facebook, and stay signed in, all of my notifications show up on my 360 with the chrome icon.

posman53

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, ok just got a moto 360 and installed wear and motorola connect software.

My issue is how on earth do you get facebook/twitter notifications?
I find no apps!?! for moto 360 but found in can block those if I want. So must be able to get the notes on the watch.

Please help!!! Thank you.
I have both the Facebook and Twitter apps running on my phone and the notifications come through fine on my 360. Hope this helps.