Garbage Watch and Software

berrydroidapple

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Strangely I've not had one problem with the 360 on my Nexus 5 nor iPhone 6. Hope you find something that works for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Good for you!
Now, at only 4 posts, I guess you are here just to sh*t on something other peoples love.
Now just go on some fancy watches forum or I don't know, just go to work, those fancy watches doesn't come cheap!

I'm not poopin' on nothin'. I know people love what they love, and that's cool. To each their own, right?

For future reference, IS there a fancy watch forum?

I'm kidding! It's just a watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
WoW!, ... I've never had a problem as you described, but then again I went to YouTube to watch others for tips & tricks on the Moto 360...
Not that the Moto 360 is difficult as it does things in a very simple way for setup, even my wife who is not Techie at all set hers up no problem.

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a Titanium Citizen Eco-Drive too!, but it sits in the jewelry box with the other watches because it's horrible for notifications,
and every time I say Okay Google!.. nothing happens?, I took it back to fix , but they said it was just a dumb watch.
I'm waiting for Obama Care to kick in so it's covers the Titanium Citizen Eco-Drive watch for Therapy...

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
While I liked the Android Wear concept, after 2 months I had enough and sold my moto 360. Just felt too beta still and when I look at the updates, its still very far behind. Too bad the device is visually stunning but the software is weak.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
While I liked the Android Wear concept, after 2 months I had enough and sold my moto 360. Just felt too beta still and when I look at the updates, its still very far behind. Too bad the device is visually stunning but the software is weak.

Have you tried a Pebble?

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried a Pebble?

I tested one out at the store and hated it...felt like i was using a device from 10 years ago. I know the battery life is exceptional and functionally it works...but i couldnt get past the oldschool navigation UI and design. Moto 360 was a much more pleasant experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007