Finally got it.

I've owned almost every Android Wear watch, and Apple Watch, since the 1st one. I weighed 50lbs more then than I do now. I've never had a watch not fit. I had to take 4 links out of the Apple Watch. I was stunned when I put this watch on and it doesn't fit. It's not even close to fitting. It's WAAAAY too small. My wrist is just skin and bone. There's nothing else for me to lose.

I just don't understand Motorola. This is the gold band. Are they so cheap they can't afford enough links? I mean, seriously. Haha, this is such a major fail, in my opinion, for Motorola, once a company I highly respected.

They have jumped the shark.
    10-08-2015 12:13 PM
    Are you sure you got the right metal band? Maybe you got the Women's version or something? I've tried demo steel ones and they all fit PRETTY loose, and I currently use the leather strap with like 3/4 of the strap holes to spare...
    myriad46 likes this.
    10-08-2015 12:51 PM
    I accidentally posted in this forum instead of the 2015 version. There's no men's or women's version. This watch is so tight it leaves deep track marks on my skin.
    10-08-2015 04:38 PM
    Even 'worse', the 2015 version does come in even more different sizes.
    10-08-2015 04:48 PM
    I accidentally posted in this forum instead of the 2015 version. There's no men's or women's version. This watch is so tight it leaves deep track marks on my skin.
    There is a women's version on the 2015. There are two sizes for the men version and one for the women's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SpookDroid likes this.
    10-08-2015 06:28 PM
    Got mine today...black metal band. Thank goodness they included extra links. Took it to the jewelers on the corner to install the extra links and it fits just right. Without the extra links, it's actually about child size. I'd rather have little larger band and have to remove links than have to add them.
    10-08-2015 09:02 PM
    46mm black metal band
    It's really tight for me too. Had to learn how to close the clasp w/out pinching a wedge of skin. I'd add the extra links but I'm not sure how much a loose watch affects heart rate detection.
    10-08-2015 11:19 PM
    46mm black metal band
    It's really tight for me too. Had to learn how to close the clasp w/out pinching a wedge of skin. I'd add the extra links but I'm not sure how much a loose watch affects heart rate detection.
    If you take it to a jeweler, they can add as many or as few as you need.
    10-08-2015 11:31 PM
    46mm black metal band
    What extra links?
    10-09-2015 12:16 PM
    There is a women's version on the 2015. There are two sizes for the men version and one for the women's.

Hmmm...I only thought there was 42mm and 46mm....

I have the 46mm. It didn't state mens or womens when I purchased it.

10-09-2015 12:17 PM
    Yeah check it out on their website. There is a little difference in color and style maybe you can compare yours just in case. They sell them both at Best Buy too but not sure if they have them on display. Though I'm pretty sure the women's is a 42 not 46.

10-09-2015 12:23 PM
    What extra links?
    My watch box included a small orange envelope about the size of a quarter. That had a 3-section watchband extension in it.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    10-09-2015 11:10 PM
    My first gen silver metal band shipped with extra links.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-09-2015 11:47 PM
    If anyone has the extra links unused, can you post a picture of what it looks like? I only ask because I received my watch just the other day and it is rather small but I think mine only came with two extra links instead of the mentioned 3.
    10-25-2015 06:51 AM
    If anyone has the extra links unused, can you post a picture of what it looks like? I only ask because I received my watch just the other day and it is rather small but I think mine only came with two extra links instead of the mentioned 3.
    The larger watch's black metal band came to me with at least three dutinct parts. The watchsmith divided it into three added two of the pieces to the band (symmetrically) and sent me home with the remaining unused stub section.
    10-27-2015 10:30 PM