This app is causing you device to run slowly

customsbroker

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Every 15 minutes for a week or so I get an error message on my Note 4 that Android Wear is causing my device to run slowly and then right below Android Wear has stopped - watch then disconnects from my phone. few seconds later reconnects and the whole process starts over. over 300 error pop ups like the screenshot below since Tuesday. And there is a notification tone each time... all...night... have to put my phone on silent which I hate doing in case of emergencies.

I have tried factory resetting both the Moto360 and the phone (which sucked) but the errors start coming right back.

Is there a build issue for the latest Wear update?

I spoke to Motorola they told me it was a Samsung issue because it must be my phone causing the issue. Called Samsung they told me it was an Android Wear issue so I called Android Wear support and they told me to call Motorola. And round and round we go playing the blame game.

I'm a few minutes away from a will it blend experiment with the watch unless someone can shed some light on my problem.

Thanks
Jay

123456789.png

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
it's usually an "App" issue?.. reinstall everything but the smartwatch apps in... only one app at a time until you find the culprit..
I had a problem with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearmail a Wear Gmail app which caused all kinds of havoc and others in that did not play well together..
It's the way I found the problem to not have so many apps I will likely never use or are redundant to those I already had in...

Azimul Hoque

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Realise its been a while but were you able to find a solution to this one? Having the exact same issue - reset both phone and watch but issue reoccurring. Watch pairs fine with iOS so i know its a phone issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair