Hey Guys,

Every 15 minutes for a week or so I get an error message on my Note 4 that Android Wear is causing my device to run slowly and then right below Android Wear has stopped - watch then disconnects from my phone. few seconds later reconnects and the whole process starts over. over 300 error pop ups like the screenshot below since Tuesday. And there is a notification tone each time... all...night... have to put my phone on silent which I hate doing in case of emergencies.

I have tried factory resetting both the Moto360 and the phone (which sucked) but the errors start coming right back.

Is there a build issue for the latest Wear update?

I spoke to Motorola they told me it was a Samsung issue because it must be my phone causing the issue. Called Samsung they told me it was an Android Wear issue so I called Android Wear support and they told me to call Motorola. And round and round we go playing the blame game.

I'm a few minutes away from a will it blend experiment with the watch unless someone can shed some light on my problem.

Thanks
    Jay

This app is causing you device to run slowly-123456789.png
    11-20-2015 12:32 PM
    it's usually an "App" issue?.. reinstall everything but the smartwatch apps in... only one app at a time until you find the culprit..
    I had a problem with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearmail a Wear Gmail app which caused all kinds of havoc and others in that did not play well together..
    It's the way I found the problem to not have so many apps I will likely never use or are redundant to those I already had in...
    11-21-2015 03:34 AM
    Realise its been a while but were you able to find a solution to this one? Having the exact same issue - reset both phone and watch but issue reoccurring. Watch pairs fine with iOS so i know its a phone issue
    02-15-2017 07:26 AM