I have both an original Moto360 and a Pebble Time. If I leave both connected and not disconnect one when I use the other will I lose that much battery on my LG G4?
    For some reason I can't even find where to disconnect the 360 even if I wanted to. I think that's since the last update?
    Thoughts?
    11-23-2015 10:58 AM
    It will lose battery since Android Wear will try to re-connect but it shouldn't be major... a few minutes, perhaps. BTW, that's where you can disconnect the watch; in Android Wear or if you downloaded it (chances are you did), the Moto Connect app.

The same cannot be said on the other side: The watch. At least on the Moto360, if you leave your watch connected and then separate the phone from it (or place the phone in Airplane mode or turn off Blutooth), the watch will drain its battery like crazy trying to reconnect. If this is the case, you can either disconnect the watch or put it into Airplane mode.
    11-23-2015 12:38 PM
    I used to be able to disconnect the watch from the phone but now I don't see the setting on my phone anywhere. Really strange. I used to see a toggle next to where it said "connected". Now that toggle isn't there any more. I'm thinking of uninstalling Android Wear and starting over but don't want to redo all of my watchfaces.
    11-25-2015 07:57 PM
    I used to be able to disconnect the watch from the phone but now I don't see the setting on my phone anywhere. Really strange. I used to see a toggle next to where it said "connected". Now that toggle isn't there any more. I'm thinking of uninstalling Android Wear and starting over but don't want to redo all of my watchfaces.
    Sadly this connected toggle was removed by Google for some reason with the last update to the Android Wear app... So, it's not you.

I have this issue as well as I typically wear different smartwatches each day. I have been simply leaving the Android Wear app alone and letting it do it's thing when I am wearing a pebble or other non-AW watch. I'm sure it is affecting the battery life somehow, but I don't notice it much on my Nexus 5x (2015) .

Hopefully, Google gives us a better way to control this in the future... But I haven't unpaired or forgotten any of mine yet.
    11-26-2015 08:32 PM
    Sadly this connected toggle was removed by Google for some reason with the last update to the Android Wear app... So, it's not you.

I have this issue as well as I typically wear different smartwatches each day. I have been simply leaving the Android Wear app alone and letting it do it's thing when I am wearing a pebble or other non-AW watch. I'm sure it is affecting the battery life somehow, but I don't notice it much on my Nexus 5x (2015) .

Hopefully, Google gives us a better way to control this in the future... But I haven't unpaired or forgotten any of mine yet.
    Thanks! I thought I was losing my mind for a while... I probably won't notice the battery life much on my LG G4 either but using battery I don't need just bothers me... I'm actually thinking of turning the 360 off when I'm not using it but I'm not sure it's worth even that small amount of trouble.
    11-26-2015 10:32 PM
    Thanks! I thought I was losing my mind for a while... I probably won't notice the battery life much on my LG G4 either but using battery I don't need just bothers me... I'm actually thinking of turning the 360 off when I'm not using it but I'm not sure it's worth even that small amount of trouble.
    If I plan to wear them soon, I still leave them on and charging. My moto 360 (original one) is almost always left on and used as an nightstand clock ๐Ÿ˜ LOL.

One more thing, in case you go looking for it... The battery stats that used to be in the settings of the Android Wear app were also removed in that last update. Not sure why Google decided this was necessary, but hopefully all will become clear soon.
    11-27-2015 02:34 AM
    If I plan to wear them soon, I still leave them on and charging. My moto 360 (original one) is almost always left on and used as an nightstand clock ๐Ÿ˜ LOL.

One more thing, in case you go looking for it... The battery stats that used to be in the settings of the Android Wear app were also removed in that last update. Not sure why Google decided this was necessary, but hopefully all will become clear soon.
    I think I read on here that it is speculated by some that the battery stats will be available directly on the watch in a future Android wear update.
    Penguwin likes this.
    11-27-2015 09:05 PM
    I think I read on here that it is speculated by some that the battery stats will be available directly on the watch in a future Android wear update.
    Let's hope! ๐Ÿ˜
    brosko likes this.
    11-27-2015 09:29 PM