Can't figure out the moto 360, please help!

goblue01

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased the moto 360, and nothing seems to be working correctly. For starters, I can't access any apps or a list of options by swiping on the face of the watch. If I tap the face, OK Google opens up...but swiping does not do anything for me. I tried resetting the watch, but it did not change anything. At this point, I'm extremely frustrated and am contemplating returning the watch. Please help!!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem, but nothing is wrong with the watch. This is how Android wear was in the old version that the watch was shipped with. Make sure it is fully charged And the go into the setting of the watch by long pressing the side button I think. (I can't remember that too well). Scroll down to about and click on it. Then find software update or updates (something to that effect) click on it and you should see that you have an update waiting click to update and the watch will.update to the latest version of Android wear that has the app and contacts menu and all that. I took was confused by this at first.