Doesn't Charge Sometimes?

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have it happen where their first gen 360 will sit on the charger, the charging screen comes on, as does the light on the dock, but the thing doesn't charge?

Mine just sat on its dock all night and didn't charge at all. Just drained as if it were sitting on a table.

This happens from time to time, and re seating it on the dock usually takes care of it. Just sucks if I don't notice right away!

AC App
Nexus 6

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Oddly enough this just started happening to mine as well.

I noticed on mine tho, that it would start to charge, but then the screen went off and the light on the charger went out as well.

I used a different micro USB cable to the charger (as I don't use the oem AC adapter that came with it) and re-positioned the watch on the charger, pressing it further into the "cradle" on the charger and it appears to be working so far.

Mine was purchased at the initial launch and has been well used, so I wouldn't doubt that the battery or something is starting to go on it tho 😢 .

carmin

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Is it a battery case for your phone? If the LED indicator are on the back of the battery case, when set your phone into it, you can press the on/off button more than 5 seconds , then it can start charging.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer