Hopefully I've found somewhere to vent my frustrations..

I received my current 360 (replacement for a supposedly broken one) about 3 weeks ago. It's been fine up until yesterday when, out of the blue, both the phone and the watch displayed a pairing request prompt, despite having been happily connected for weeks. Yesterday, I accepted and moved on, all seemed well. It has just done the same thing again a few minutes ago, except this time I tapped the 'x' on the watch to deny the request to see if it was something spurious or not. It wasn't, the watch would then not connect with the phone (dreaded cloud with a line through it) and I have had to re-pair the two from scratch.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I have a Moto X 2014 so would expect the two to play together nicely. My original 360 was replaced due to it's inability to maintain a connection with my phone for more than about a day, I'm now wondering if actually the phone's at fault and I'm going to go through all that grief all over again

Would welcome any thoughts...

Al.
    04-21-2016 09:39 AM
    Hopefully I've found somewhere to vent my frustrations..

I received my current 360 (replacement for a supposedly broken one) about 3 weeks ago. It's been fine up until yesterday when, out of the blue, both the phone and the watch displayed a pairing request prompt, despite having been happily connected for weeks. Yesterday, I accepted and moved on, all seemed well. It has just done the same thing again a few minutes ago, except this time I tapped the 'x' on the watch to deny the request to see if it was something spurious or not. It wasn't, the watch would then not connect with the phone (dreaded cloud with a line through it) and I have had to re-pair the two from scratch.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I have a Moto X 2014 so would expect the two to play together nicely. My original 360 was replaced due to it's inability to maintain a connection with my phone for more than about a day, I'm now wondering if actually the phone's at fault and I'm going to go through all that grief all over again

Would welcome any thoughts...

Al.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you recently do an update on your Moto X to Marshmallow?
    04-25-2016 08:17 AM
    Thanks for the welcome :-) It's been on Marshmallow for a while now, certainly for the lifetime of this watch..
    04-25-2016 10:04 AM