Touch Screen Not Responsive

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed that the screen on my 360 is barely responding to touches. I'm still receiving notifications just fine so I know it's not frozen. The only inputs it's responding too are pressing the crown or doing a long press to bring up the watch face selections. Of course at this point I can't swipe between the faces or select one.

Anyone ever have this happen? I would love to restart the watch, but how can I do that without use of the touch screen? Do I just need to wait for the battery to die?

AC App
Nexus 6

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that the screen on my 360 is barely responding to touches. I'm still receiving notifications just fine so I know it's not frozen. The only inputs it's responding too are pressing the crown or doing a long press to bring up the watch face selections. Of course at this point I can't swipe between the faces or select one.

Anyone ever have this happen? I would love to restart the watch, but how can I do that without use of the touch screen? Do I just need to wait for the battery to die?

AC App
Nexus 6
I believe you can factory reset the watch from the Android Wear app on your phone. If you unpair the watch, it will reset.

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ugh I'm tired of factory resetting this thing. Bad enough every software update would jack it up requiring a reset.

AC App
Nexus 6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995