I just noticed that the screen on my 360 is barely responding to touches. I'm still receiving notifications just fine so I know it's not frozen. The only inputs it's responding too are pressing the crown or doing a long press to bring up the watch face selections. Of course at this point I can't swipe between the faces or select one.

Anyone ever have this happen? I would love to restart the watch, but how can I do that without use of the touch screen? Do I just need to wait for the battery to die?

AC App
    Nexus 6
    08-12-2016 01:14 PM
    I just noticed that the screen on my 360 is barely responding to touches. I'm still receiving notifications just fine so I know it's not frozen. The only inputs it's responding too are pressing the crown or doing a long press to bring up the watch face selections. Of course at this point I can't swipe between the faces or select one.

Anyone ever have this happen? I would love to restart the watch, but how can I do that without use of the touch screen? Do I just need to wait for the battery to die?

AC App
    Nexus 6
    I believe you can factory reset the watch from the Android Wear app on your phone. If you unpair the watch, it will reset.
    08-12-2016 01:32 PM
    Ugh I'm tired of factory resetting this thing. Bad enough every software update would jack it up requiring a reset.

AC App
    Nexus 6
    08-12-2016 04:40 PM