Worst aftersales service

Pravin Gadhiya

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Dear members,

I have purchased Moto E from flipcard on 14.05.2014. Unfortunately the device fell on the ground in my house and the display screen is broken.
I am trying to get this problem solved from 16.05.2014 with Motorola customer care but nothing has been done in the matter till date 25.06.2014.
Their service and repair centre are prompt in collecting the inspection and estimation charges from customers but they do not have any estimate.Just collecting charges from helpless customers.
My advise is to avoid buying from Motorola.
Thanks,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about the mishap. I wouldn't be so quick to give up hope on Motorola--it would not surprise me for this kind of process to take on the order of 1-2 months, even in the US. Do you have any email communications with them? Save those emails, and keep contacting them for updates every week or so--don't do it every day, or they'll just tune you out. If they truly never get the phone back to you, then you can contact any consumer protection agencies in your country (if available) and show them the relevant communications and invoices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21