How to go back to Dalvik runtime

LouieAblett

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I changed the runtime on my Moto E, not really knowing what I was doing, and it rebooted, optimised all my apps, but the system can't handle it now, and I keep getting messages on my screen telling me 'this process has stopped' and 'that process has stopped'. I hit 'OK', but one won't go away; the 'systemui' process. I've left it, and still the UI isn't working, so I rebooted it, several times. Each time in 'optimises apps' and then encounters the same problem. It seems the longer I leave it, the more it loads, but never the System User Interface process. I managed to reboot it in safe mode, but that didn't do anything. And I'm not able to access my phone when I plug it into my W8 laptop. What to do?!Somebody please help me I'm devestated

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I changed the runtime on my Moto E, not really knowing what I was doing, and it rebooted, optimised all my apps, but the system can't handle it now, and I keep getting messages on my screen telling me 'this process has stopped' and 'that process has stopped'. I hit 'OK', but one won't go away; the 'systemui' process. I've left it, and still the UI isn't working, so I rebooted it, several times. Each time in 'optimises apps' and then encounters the same problem. It seems the longer I leave it, the more it loads, but never the System User Interface process. I managed to reboot it in safe mode, but that didn't do anything. And I'm not able to access my phone when I plug it into my W8 laptop. What to do?!Somebody please help me I'm devestated

Welcome to Android Central!

You may need to do a factory reset to get it back to where it was. Are you able to back up your data at least?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995