shipping, unlock bootloader & root?

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
bought mine friday from moto, sadly it wont be here until the 9th. no expedited shipping either. wondering who else ordered one? also wondering how i can unlock the bootloader and root this sucker? xda hasn't made a sub forum for it yet. seemed the og moto e had great development so im excited.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
bought mine friday from moto, sadly it wont be here until the 9th. no expedited shipping either. wondering who else ordered one? also wondering how i can unlock the bootloader and root this sucker? xda hasn't made a sub forum for it yet. seemed the og moto e had great development so im excited.
We won't know how easily can be bootloader unlocked and rooted until it's released. As much as you might want to assume that it'll have good development support, we can't assume that it will based on the prior generation. Also, you'll see XDA create the appropriate forums once we get closer to the release date(s) of the device.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
the phone is simply amazing for $150 off contract. no way this is a starter phone. the screen is pretty killer too and vivid. not much of any lag, very smooth. not a flagship which im used t but overall im damn impressed. blows the desire 610 i had out of the water. i made a good choice, i may stick to the g & e line from now on.

Bobby Phoenix

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Have mine for a couple days now. Great phone. XDA's forums are up. forum.xda-developers com/moto-e-2015

Sorry can't post direct link until 10 posts, so I took out the . from .com

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: shipping, unlock bootloader & root?

Deleted

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Rush with Tapatalk.
Devices: Nook Color, Dell XPS 18, Galaxy Rush (All modded)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power