Why can't I enable the notification LED on my Moto E?

gvskteja

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
My moto e 2 is showing a led sort of thing in between speaker and front camera but the push notification light is not working.I tried contacting moto customer care guys.But it was of no use.Please help me

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: moto e 2 push notification led

My moto e 2 is showing a led sort of thing in between speaker and front camera but the push notification light is not working.I tried contacting moto customer care guys.But it was of no use.Please help me

Do you mean the light is not on even though you have a notification? I believe in Settings/Sound&Notification there is an option named 'pulse notification light'. Check if that is selected, otherwise you could use an app light LightFlow to control it manually.

nvelez

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site

The Moto E 2015 doesn't have a notification light. It has a white LED that is only used when the battery is dead to indicate proper connection.
Moto Display is there to make up for no light.

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site

Nope bro it doesn't have even a single pulse notification led
Using for a month
I didn't see anything

Posted via the Android Central App

daviddayan

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

There is no notification led for the Moto E2. led is there only for the Moto E1.I have been using Moto E2 since March.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kaivin LP

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site

It have a notifice led, when your moto is 0℅ and you put the kabel the led will light white for one second

con96

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

i have downgrade Moto E Otus to KitKat an i found notification light working properly
but when i restore the stock firmware notification light doesn't work !

mastermcz7

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
The notification LED is not in the "sound & settings" menu , it is located in the "Display" area for the pulse notifications for text messages . I was wondering what happened to it myself and found this Box was unchecked and probably from turning the phone off and on ? Its a little quirky at times and find settings changing all the time and I am the only one with access to the phone ....

I hope this helps ! ??? thanks Mark

mastermcz7

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site

The notification LED is not in the "sound & settings" menu , it is located in the "Display" area for the pulse notifications for text messages . I was wondering what happened to it myself and found this Box was unchecked and probably from turning the phone off and on ? Its a little quirky at times and find settings changing all the time and I am the only one with access to the phone ....
hope this helps , Mark

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool