My moto e 2 is showing a led sort of thing in between speaker and front camera but the push notification light is not working.I tried contacting moto customer care guys.But it was of no use.Please help me
    04-10-2015 08:59 AM
    My moto e 2 is showing a led sort of thing in between speaker and front camera but the push notification light is not working.I tried contacting moto customer care guys.But it was of no use.Please help me
    Do you mean the light is not on even though you have a notification? I believe in Settings/Sound&Notification there is an option named 'pulse notification light'. Check if that is selected, otherwise you could use an app light LightFlow to control it manually.
    Do you mean the light is not on even though you have a notification? I believe in Settings/Sound&Notification there is an option named 'pulse notification light'. Check if that is selected, otherwise you could use an app light LightFlow to control it manually.
    04-10-2015 09:04 AM
    The Moto E 2015 doesn't have a notification light. It has a white LED that is only used when the battery is dead to indicate proper connection.
    Moto Display is there to make up for no light.
    04-11-2015 12:47 AM
    Nope bro it doesn't have even a single pulse notification led
    Using for a month
    I didn't see anything

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-28-2015 02:27 PM
    There is no notification led for the Moto E2. led is there only for the Moto E1.I have been using Moto E2 since March.

08-07-2015 09:31 PM
    That thing is a light sensor, not an led

08-21-2015 07:49 PM
    It have a notifice led, when your moto is 0℅ and you put the kabel the led will light white for one second
    12-13-2015 10:24 AM
    It have a notifice led, when your moto is 0℅ and you put the kabel the led will light white for one second
    Without root, I believe this is all it's used for.
    12-13-2015 06:08 PM
    i have downgrade Moto E Otus to KitKat an i found notification light working properly
    but when i restore the stock firmware notification light doesn't work !
    12-29-2015 10:10 AM
    The notification LED is not in the "sound & settings" menu , it is located in the "Display" area for the pulse notifications for text messages . I was wondering what happened to it myself and found this Box was unchecked and probably from turning the phone off and on ? Its a little quirky at times and find settings changing all the time and I am the only one with access to the phone ....

I hope this helps ! ??? thanks Mark
    07-28-2016 08:55 AM
    The notification LED is not in the "sound & settings" menu , it is located in the "Display" area for the pulse notifications for text messages . I was wondering what happened to it myself and found this Box was unchecked and probably from turning the phone off and on ? Its a little quirky at times and find settings changing all the time and I am the only one with access to the phone ....
    hope this helps , Mark
    07-28-2016 08:59 AM