What's up AC, hoping I can find some help for an annoying issue I can't figure out how to fix. My cousin currently has an unlocked Moto E ('15) running the latest Lollipop build. When she attempts to download apps they will start to download but then pause around the 75%-89% mark and just stay there while the others just show that they are pending. To get the stalled app to install she has to go to the home screen, open the recent apps, close the Play Store, and finally re-open the Play Store for the one app to actually install. She then has to do the same thing for EVERY app she wants to install. Also, the time on her phone occasionally doesn't update like the time would be 12:45 but her phone would still be on 12:15 for an extended period of time. I'm not sure whats going on. I've tried doing factory reset from the settings menu, hard reset from recovery mode, nothing seems to work. I've never encountered this problem on my Moto X. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance.
    06-20-2015 11:40 AM
    Make sure she has the latest version of Google Play Services (7.5.74) and Google Play Store (5.6.8).

You're welcome in advance.
    06-20-2015 12:47 PM
    Yeah both are recent. I'm not sure what's going on. I've been trying to search for a solution through Google and the forums here but I'm coming up with nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-20-2015 01:22 PM
    Try cleaning the cache partition.....as per...
    Support Home /
    Moto E (2nd Generation)
    How do I clear Cache Partition on my device?

This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.

With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
    Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Recovery mode"
    Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
    You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
    While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
    Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
    "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
    06-22-2015 05:17 PM