Urgently need your help

cjhilinski

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I am the legal guardian for a handicapped individual who must use the Bank of American mobile banking app to e-deposit his checks. BOA updated their app last week and broke the old version on his LG. So he got a Moto E Xt1526, which is on the Ting network. I am doing the setup of the phone. When I go to the Play store to install the app, it says the phone is not compatible. All the principals are pointing at each other. The Moto E is running Android 5.0.2.

Could I get someone with this phone to go to the Play store, go to the app's page and tell me if the app says it is incompatible with the phone? Both Ting and Motorola say the app should work; BOA says they don't support all networks, but I can't find a list of ones they don't support and the old version of the app worked just fine. I asked Ting if they would test another phone by just going to the app page to see if it said the phone was compatible, but they refuse to do that. So I really, really need an answer before I escalate this.

If you have Ting, that would be a great test, but I'll take it from any 2nd Gen Moto E.

Fred Talmadge

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I have this phone with Verizon and it does say it's incompatible. I actually have a Xt1528 and tried the B of A Financial app.

Last edited:

Michael Reikob

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I have just purchased the same phone Moto E (1527). I went to Google Apps typing Bank Of America. Listed app BofA Health. Shows green install button with no restriction for phone. Mike

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance