Earlier I did a master reset on my phone. Motorola moto E 2nd generation.
    I've been connected to my neighbors wifi without their knowledge (I have password to it) well since I started using it yesterday my phone has been acting super weird. I get a very strong connection to the wifi. However at times wifi will randomly disconnect I'll then use another wifi in which I'm allowed to use and same thing happens to it to. Then there's times my phone acts like there's no wifi signals for several seconds. Today after the reset while on chrome trying to visit a well known site, a pop up takes over and I can't do anything but close chrome all together. The pop up wants me to click it of course saying something about spin the wheel. This pop up is what made me to a master reset. Any help I can get is appreciated.

PS my laptop is also having problems after connecting to that Wi-Fi.... Just thought I'd throw that out there...
    11-28-2016 08:02 PM
    I'd better ask this, because I know others will, and they might not be as cordial about it -- but do your neighbors know that you routinely use their wi-fi, and if so, do they approve of it?
    11-29-2016 12:22 AM
    It says without their knowledge. I read this a few hours ago and all I could think of was how wrong that is.

I'm not even going into the rest of the post.
    11-29-2016 12:47 AM
    Right. Just trying to clarify if this means that the neighbors just don't know when the OP is using their wi-fi, but still approve it, or if they're completely unaware and the password has been hacked/stolen.

I'm just going to go ahead and close this thread.
    11-29-2016 01:36 AM