One day in with my E4

officially_juju

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I picked my E4 up at Fry's and have used it the full day. I wasn't sure what to expect due to the previous Moto E phones being so low end but I am really impressed!
I have always loved the Moto G (1-3 gen) for being modest, capable yet impressive and this feels more like an evolution of those than the E series.
This device is able to handle all apps like a pro and has yet to stutter or show any sign of lag.
The camera seems passable and the battery life, so far, has been great.
I'm excited to see how it holds up over the next few weeks but so far so good. This device is outstanding!

Edit:
The fingerprint sensor works flawlessly! It is very accurate.

officially_juju

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought it unlocked. It feels like the correct successor to the 3rd gen Moto G. It feels like it in hand, runs better and has no drop in quality.
I am very impressed.

officially_juju

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Update:
One month later and this phone runs just as fast as day one. Everything about this phone is just so good considering the cost. The only complaint I have is the hit-or-miss camera, but then I have to remind myself it's only $129!
Overall... this is seriously one of my most favourite phones. It simply delivers.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
It's a prepaid phone. You can only use it on that service. After x number of months you then can use it as you wish.

Bought the Verizon prepaid one on Wednesday at Walmart for $40. Took home and bought unlock code on eBay for $2.

Half hour after returning home from Walmart, I now have a phone that works with both my AT&T and T-Mobile SIM cards with no issues and 100% functionality with exception of WiFi calling on AT&T which I don't use that feature anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34