How do i register ims on mobile

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok based on my research, this appears to be an issue with your carrier, Verizon, Sprint, etc. They will need to fix it. Are you sure your phone model is compatible to your carrier's network?

MotoJunkie01

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
IMS Registration can indicate "Not Registered" for any number of reasons -- defective or missing UICC (SIM card), corrupt radio firmware, mismatched hardware blobs due to incompatible ROM, etc. The primary cause, however, is simply a non-provisioned device & carrier. If you are using a Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, TextNow, FreedomPop or Ting compatible device, and your device has been activated, open your stock dialer and dial ##72786# then select YES on the SCRTN menu. This resets your device's network, telephony and RIL settings to factory default, reconfigures your telephony.db and telephony.journal libs, prompts an update of your PRL and client-initiated profile, and initiates IMS registration of your device & carrier.

Last edited:

Ethan White

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Anyone know how to do the same for a Motorola Moto E4 the registration of ims says status not registered also my network symbol that usually has a picture of the bars and how many you have are dark the others are blurred out the whole thing is blurry with an x on the top the x is where it usually says 4G LTE what else you got also my UICC sad data did not match my SIM card any answers

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Anyone know how to do the same for a Motorola Moto E4 the registration of ims says status not registered also my network symbol that usually has a picture of the bars and how many you have are dark the others are blurred out the whole thing is blurry with an x on the top the x is where it usually says 4G LTE what else you got also my UICC sad data did not match my SIM card any answers
Hi , welcome!
Contact your carrier , have them provision your sim and device imei number on the device

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski