Dead Pixel in Motorola Moto E Series Device

Waqarghafoor

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I have just noticed a Dead Pixel or Stuck Pixel in my Moto E4 Series. I recently updated my device and yesterday I opened a Wallpapers app in my phone, at that time I noticed a white dead pixel in the middle of my device's screen.

I came to know about few apps available on the play store that can actually help to revive the pixel. Which App will be the best to remove a single dead or stuck pixel.

Thanks for any help in advance!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the Moto E4 forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

You could try any of the many apps in the Play Store that claim to fix dead/stuck pixels, but they mostly don't work. Occasionally, a stuck pixel might get revived by cycling through all of the different colors, so it's still worth a try. Otherwise, you just have to live with the stuck pixel. Manufacturers of anything with a screen typically have a dead pixel policy in the warranty that specify how many dead pixels there need to be before they consider warranty repair/replacement. One isn't enough.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid