Too big?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
For me, yes. I still have my little Moto E 1st Generation, and I can't think of any obvious reason that the base model at least of the E5 could not have been small. If none of the E5 series could have been made small, presumably this means that the manufacturer has no interest in catering for those who wish to use a small phone.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like a perfect size!
I want to start running with my phone so I can stream music. I don't think I could handle anything bigger than a iPhone 7/8 strapped to my arm. If the current iPhone SE had more screen and less bezel, it'd be a perfect running companion, but I'd prefer something less expensive in case it falls out of its holster mid-run.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I want to start running with my phone so I can stream music. I don't think I could handle anything bigger than a iPhone 7/8 strapped to my arm. If the current iPhone SE had more screen and less bezel, it'd be a perfect running companion, but I'd prefer something less expensive in case it falls out of its holster mid-run.

If it had a little more screen real estate, that would be awesome for sure!

swampedfan

Oct 11, 2018
Visit site
For me, yes. I still have my little Moto E 1st Generation, and I can't think of any obvious reason that the base model at least of the E5 could not have been small. If none of the E5 series could have been made small, presumably this means that the manufacturer has no interest in catering for those who wish to use a small phone.

swampedfan

Oct 11, 2018
Visit site
You might prefer a different carrier, But this is my first MOTO and I'm loving it. It was only $39 that's why I got it, Thought why not I've never had one I'll try it out ......" BAD IDEA "
Now I won't buy any other brand.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^ Oh, I have no doubt that they're good phones, but it does seem that good sub-5" phones are now a part of history.

Anyways, welcome as a new member. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad