We've got the Moto G, here's the place to ask your questions

neu smurph

May 15, 2013
Visit site
how much memory is available for apps ? ....

All the free internal storage barring that set aside for the OS ( which takes circa 3.12GB) is available for mixed use - Apps, Media, Docs, Photos etc. So you'll get circa 12.92GB in the 16GB version, or 4.92GB in the 8GB version.

RAM wise the OS seems to use about 300MB, with the rest of the 1GB being used for running apps (including System Apps).

AMKN

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought Moto G (GPE) from US. There is a very small dot (almost the size of a pixel) on the right side of the black space just above the screen. It is not on the screen but on the upper black area and light comes out of it when the screen is turned on. Also its brightness varies with that of the screen. It is only visible when the screen is on and you look really closely. Has anyone else had such an experience? or is this a fault and I should return the device?

ValerieAnne

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Moto G for less than a week now. I've yet to get the 4.4.2 update though. I have the 16GB US edition, purchased from Amazon. Any ideas on how to get it?
Thanks.

neeldeep

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
can someone help me,i have moto g (16gb).I trasnfered my playlist from my old nokia phone to my new phone ,now whenever i play the songs(i use power amp player) the pics in album art displayed are pics from my gallery.So if iam listening to eminem the album art displays garfield ...:/.please help......

arch stanton1

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I cleared the system cache and the standby battery drain was cut to about a fourth. With minimal calling and no wifi, I can probably go 4 days on a charge now. Kit Kat.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
It fills better than the moto x to me and has a premium fill to it to. I do use on a daily basis and it great!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad