I picked 2 Moto G's up from Tesco's one for myself which is the 8GB version for work as i have a Note 3, & one for the the other half for Christmas which is 16GB.

Both handset's suffer from backlight bleed mainly at the top left hand corner.

Seems a few other people also seem to be having this problem aswell, does anybody have a handset that doesn't suffer this.

Now it not bad enough to warrant a replacement on both devices, but I'm just wondering will it get any worst over time?, as I've unlocked them & put a stock UK firmware on them both.
    so taking them back to Tesco's could be abit of a problem.
    12-24-2013 11:48 PM
    I picked 2 Moto G's up from Tesco's one for myself which is the 8GB version for work as i have a Note 3, & one for the the other half for Christmas which is 16GB.

Both handset's suffer from backlight bleed mainly at the top left hand corner.

Seems a few other people also seem to be having this problem aswell, does anybody have a handset that doesn't suffer this.

Now it not bad enough to warrant a replacement on both devices, but I'm just wondering will it get any worst over time?, as I've unlocked them & put a stock UK firmware on them both.
    so taking them back to Tesco's could be abit of a problem.
    It's probably a defect. My Moto G looks good for now!
    12-24-2013 11:52 PM
    Assuming you've bought it within the last 28 days then I would take it back.

If you bought it instore put the Tesco SIM back in and simply show them the fault: I very much doubt they will notice its unlocked let alone check for it. Maybe a bit more problematic if you bought it online as they are probably more likely to do a thorough check, but you've nothing to lose either way
    12-25-2013 06:22 AM
    Assuming you've bought it within the last 28 days then I would take it back.

If you bought it instore put the Tesco SIM back in and simply show them the fault: I very much doubt they will notice its unlocked let alone check for it. Maybe a bit more problematic if you bought it online as they are probably more likely to do a thorough check, but you've nothing to lose either way
    Yep, they can either reject it or accept it.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    12-25-2013 10:22 AM
    I've had my 8GB Moto G for almost five weeks now and the screen is perfect...no issues at all, bought from phones4u in the UK.
    12-25-2013 10:59 AM