Win 1 of 3 Moto Gs from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
moto-g-x3.jpg

These three phones need a new home

It's no secret that we think the Moto G is a pretty great phone, especially for the $179 unlocked starting price. With a whole bunch of the Moto X's awesome features at just a fraction of the price unlocked, it's an amazing value for a smartphone user at any level.

And while we know that many of you received new smartphones over the holidays, we're sure not everyone got precisely what they were hoping for. To help with that situation, we want to spread a little post-holiday cheer by giving away not one, but three Moto Gs to Android Central members.

All you have to do to win is drop a post in the thread below, and we'll pick three lucky winners to receive a fresh new 16GB Moto G.

Quickly, here are a few rules:

• One entry per person, please.
  • These are U.S. phones, so this contest will be limited to U.S. entries.
  • The contest will be open until 11:59pm ET on Thursday, January 2nd.

Good luck everyone!

alfick3

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Just make a post? That's all? I'd love to win one. Thank you for this opportunity.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually my brother in law wants to get rid of his iPhone 5C because he misses Android, this would be a great replacement!

PGleo86

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine recently had her iPhone run over by a car, she's currently phoneless... If I won this, it'd be an awesome way to make her New Year happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.