Hi guys. I bougth a Moto G from the UK and I was planing to send it to a friend of mine in Bulgaria. But, there is a big problem with the phone, i.e. there are not many system languages supported and of course Bulgarian is not supported.

Can anyone let me know if Bulgarian (Български) language is available as a system language after the KitKat update?

If someone could list all the available languages, it would be even better as many people from all around the world are interested in getting Moto G.
    01-02-2014 01:36 PM
    Hi guys. I bougth a Moto G from the UK and I was planing to send it to a friend of mine in Bulgaria. But, there is a big problem with the phone, i.e. there are not many system languages supported and of course Bulgarian is not supported.

Can anyone let me know if Bulgarian (Български) language is available as a system language after the KitKat update?

If someone could list all the available languages, it would be even better as many people from all around the world are interested in getting Moto G.
    I can see Bulgarian language on my N4 with KitKat so i am sure it should be on the Moto G

language support is core of Android so if its on N4 it should be on Moto G
    musi_184 likes this.
    01-02-2014 03:05 PM
    I have N5 with KitKat and there is a Bulgarian language on it. My friend has Samsung S3 with Jelly Bean and there is Bulgarian language on it as well. But Moto G with Jelly Bean does not have it. So, not all phones with Jelly Bean support Bulgarian. Therefore, I am not 100% sure if Moto G with Kitkat has it as a system language. I hope it gets the language with the upgrade. Thanks for your reply.

Can anyone who has Moto G with KitKat check if the phone supports Bulgarian language as a system language?
    01-02-2014 03:24 PM
    Здрасти , виждам че българския не се подържа като системен език в Moto G , но се подържа за клавиатурата.

Твоя човек съвсем ли не разбира английски ? За мен опцията за писане на български е достатъчна , доколкото винаги съм държал телефоните си с английско меню.
    01-03-2014 02:15 PM