04-20-2014 02:09 AM
30 12
tools
    Honestly in your case go with the moto g.
    It has a bigger screen that is equally sharp as the retina.. Ive owned both and imo, moto g is faster. The 4s you will be stuck on ios 6 unless you update to 7 which is laggy on 4s. Meanwhile on moto g youre on 4.4 the latest version, and youll get updates for a year or yr and a half. Also youd be getting a new device and you have warranty, whereas you dont know what kind of issues could come up with a used device.

Pros for Moto G: faster, more ram, bigger sharp screen, better screen protection (gorilla glass 3), new with warranty, great battery life

The 4s is a solid phone if you want ios but cant afford 5 or 5c/5s..

Pros for 4S: better camera.
    The camera on moto g is good enough for instagram and sharing pics, not that much worse than the 4s..

It really comes down to what OS you prefer.. IOS or android?

Also consider youre on 2G and ios apps are much heavier than android.. Idk about where you live but testing my 4s and moto g in various places over time i found 2G is faster on the moto g.

Posted via Android Central App
    Well iphone 4s is just better!

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    When you get 4s you get a brand, but you nor a warranty nor Cust support. You will probably not be able to get a better OS as well. 4s also has slower CPU and a not so good GPU. The screen is also way smaller. If you are alright with that than OK. So at the end as I told in the beginning with the iPhone you will only buy a brand but in every other regard a not so good phone. I am only not sure about the camera. Oh. The 4s has better camera. But it is also not as durable as the moto g. Moto g is way tougher as a phone - less chance to break.

Thankyou very much..for the time being i am considering OPTIMUS G as a viable replacement IF,IF they release kitkat for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-18-2014 11:43 PM
    Thankyou very much..for the time being i am considering OPTIMUS G as a viable replacement IF,IF they release kitkat for it

Go for it ! Monster phone

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    04-19-2014 03:24 AM
    3 months old thread. Can I get in on this?

Kashan Osama likes this.
    04-19-2014 06:29 PM
    3 months old thread. Can I get in on this?

Sure i am planning to switch from my iPhone actually to Optimus G

04-20-2014 12:05 AM
    Nice. I went with the moto g myself. I bought the 4s first and loved it but it was a bit too heavy and I was unable to remove the carrier lock (Sprint). So it was either have a $200 iPod or sell it and buy a $300 16gb moto g.(amazon.co.uk prices) Both are really nice but the added ability to make phone calls(unlocked vs locked) tipped the scales in favor of the moto g.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    04-20-2014 02:09 AM
30 12