SIM color not changing on Moto G

arkkrish

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Using Moto G for 4 days now. I cannot change the SIM color. I go to Settings --> Dual SIM Settings --> I click on a SIM and change its color to blue and clicked Save. But the color is stuck to Gray. I cannot change it to any other color. Please help.

GravityMan

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Using Moto G for 4 days now. I cannot change the SIM color. I go to Settings --> Dual SIM Settings --> I click on a SIM and change its color to blue and clicked Save. But the color is stuck to Gray. I cannot change it to any other color. Please help.

I tried to change the color as well...It's only for reference in the menu...

Remember the signal is blue only when Google services are active....grey when no (google) services are connected

Hope that helps.....I have dual sim Moto G as well.....can u help with my question?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

MotoClive

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
:cool:
Hi Guys,

How you manage to fit two SIMs to a Moto G it only has one SIM slot?

GravityMan

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Dual sim (for Asian market man)....also sold in Australia and New Zealand (not USA though) single sim version (like most phones)

arkkrish

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Dual Sim is available in certain markets.

I can change the SIM color in my Moto G. But not everything changes like my last phone. Incoming calls, messages all have the SIM color applied. Mobile Signal is represented only in white for both the SIMs. In my last phone, when I changed the SIM color, even the mobile signal indicator had two different colors.

iancjc67

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I got my dual sim from mobicity uk - took a week to arrive , upgraded it to kitkat last night and I can change the colours of each sim card in the dual sim setting menu?

I'm running 2 EE sims in it without any issue. Great phone and far better than previous chinese dual.

Karan Blue

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
my sim colour have change automatically .... i guess ......... when i seleted some number to be only dial for other sim it turn orange ..... or if i did something worng and colour got change ... then plz let me know ...

Caz42

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Dual sim (for Asian market man)....also sold in Australia and New Zealand (not USA though) single sim version (like most phones)

They manufactured a phone just for Asian market men ........that was nice of them.