gallery

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking of getting one of the moto g phones but I have one question that I hope can be answered here.
Does the gallery app allow you to view the photos that you have on your Google account like i can on my nexus 7.
Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! All Android devices come with the Gallery app and the Photos app (which is integrated with Google+). These apps will both show your photos stored in your Google+ cloud albums. Hope you enjoy your Moto G!

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Don't have it yet but going tomorrow to buy it.
I thought that would be the case as I use a nexus 7 and just wanted to make sure that the gallery app was the same.
I don't like the photos app though but thanks for your help.

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Another question, how bad or good is the camera on this phone. I am coming over from an S3.
I have heard people saying its really bad and if the camera is important to me then just stick with my S3 but I like the stock Google look.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the quality if the camera.

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Got my moto g yesterday and love this little thing. Selling the S3 tonight so goodbye touchwiz and I won't miss you at all.
So far the battery life is great and the phone is much more responsive than what the S3 was.
I have put the Google launcher on it so I have the Google now screen when I swipe right which I love.

Don't know how they can make a phone with this build quality for the price.