Android newbie and Moto G owner

pnkjtweets

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,
Having been a proud member of WebOscentral and a Pre2 user , finally I decided to go with the current and got myself a MotoG as soon as it launched in India.(Yes, I snagged a 16 GB within the first 15 mins from the first lot) I am happy so far .(just a tad disappointed with camera, screen resolution is so good and camera just average ; makes it easier to notice the picture quality poor. Even my 3 yrs old Pre 2 with 5 MP was better). Will download the Kitkat soon, since I am on move and not a good access to net for 230 mb download. Hope to talk to all my fellows here and learn more .

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Moto have always struggled in the camera department, but for the extremley low price they can't excel at everything. The Moto G camera is on par with the Nexus 4 camera I think

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,
Having been a proud member of WebOscentral and a Pre2 user , finally I decided to go with the current and got myself a MotoG as soon as it launched in India.(Yes, I snagged a 16 GB within the first 15 mins from the first lot) I am happy so far .(just a tad disappointed with camera, screen resolution is so good and camera just average ; makes it easier to notice the picture quality poor. Even my 3 yrs old Pre 2 with 5 MP was better). Will download the Kitkat soon, since I am on move and not a good access to net for 230 mb download. Hope to talk to all my fellows here and learn more .

Post some comparisons.

Posted via Android Central App

pnkjtweets

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Sure will do soon. Loving the MotoG .Just a query should I download kitkat? Seems from other reports that kitkat update for dual sim has been rushed by Moto and needs bug fixes. 4.3 works like butter for me.

Yongki Siaw

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm also a newbie in the Android world and I had the Moto G for two days now. This low-end Android phone is the best (besides from the awful camera).
These two days I can see that the battery I would say just modest since by the evening I would probably have the battery below 20% with light to moderate use.
The screen is just freakin gorgeous. I just love seeing my phonw waking up and the 720p display just pop in front of my face.
Performance is definetly good but I must be careful with the app I'm choosing since I figured out whay makes the Moto G lag in the notification pull down is the free version of Fleksy keyboard. After I uninstall it, it becomes lag free again.
I would definetly want to see improvence in my battery though. Overall I love the Moto G and would love to buy the successor of this :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20