how long does/did it take for your Moto G to arrive?

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
So stoked for this phone. Just ordered it on Sunday 2/16. It's my first android phone (switching from apple). Looks like a solid phone and can't wait to use it!!! :):):)
Just one question, around how long does/did it take for your moto g's to arrive? I ordered it on the Motorola website with two day shipping however it haven't received anything from them confirming my shipment. Today is the second day by the way. Thanks.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Moto G.

Two day shipping means two business days. If you're in the U.S. you should get it tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

John Kreese

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site

Had mine a month now and I've gone from someone who didn't need a smartphone to someone for whom it is central to my business and social interactions. Having my 5-6 gmail mailboxes, hangouts, skype, company share price, phone, texts, gps navigation (Google Navigation is AMAZING), sports and fitness tracking (Endomondo is AMAZING), podcasts, soundcloud, amazon, paypal, personal and business banking, pocket office and TV (utorrent and VLC) on the train home has been unreal.

The device is slick, fast, has amazing battery life (I get a day of solid use), the stuff that matters is all top notch: the gorilla glass that won't scratch in my pocket, the GPS that locks fast and stays locked without nuking the battery life, the wifi that isn't flaky for once, the phone is ace ..

I was really moved yesterday to get a call over Skype from a family member in Sir Lanka who I'd not spoken to in months. They just saw me on skype (which I didn't even remember I had) and called me. I was in the middle of nowhere with the dog. It made my day and the 3G held up just fine.

For the price this thing has become integeral to my life in a month in a way a more expensive device would but without the massive headache of carrying a month's salary everywhere and worrying all the time if its going to be broken or stolen etc.

Moto G is a revelation and possible the best $160 I ever spent.

paulw3

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. It is a great phone. I bought one for my wife about a month ago and if it had of had a 5" screen she would not have got it. She would have inherited my Nexus 4 instead..

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I love it! It has great battery life and great software in my opinion ( switching from ios.) and for the price, you can't get a better deal!

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

Had mine a month now and I've gone from someone who didn't need a smartphone to someone for whom it is central to my business and social interactions. Having my 5-6 gmail mailboxes, hangouts, skype, company share price, phone, texts, gps navigation (Google Navigation is AMAZING), sports and fitness tracking (Endomondo is AMAZING), podcasts, soundcloud, amazon, paypal, personal and business banking, pocket office and TV (utorrent and VLC) on the train home has been unreal.

The device is slick, fast, has amazing battery life (I get a day of solid use), the stuff that matters is all top notch: the gorilla glass that won't scratch in my pocket, the GPS that locks fast and stays locked without nuking the battery life, the wifi that isn't flaky for once, the phone is ace ..

I was really moved yesterday to get a call over Skype from a family member in Sir Lanka who I'd not spoken to in months. They just saw me on skype (which I didn't even remember I had) and called me. I was in the middle of nowhere with the dog. It made my day and the 3G held up just fine.

For the price this thing has become integeral to my life in a month in a way a more expensive device would but without the massive headache of carrying a month's salary everywhere and worrying all the time if its going to be broken or stolen etc.

Moto G is a revelation and possible the best $160 I ever spent.

This sounds like me when I got my Droid 1. Funny thing...I had an Omnia 1...old Win Mo first ....and the smartphone experience with the Droid 1, Android was about 10 times better. Having a smartphone is like having your entire world, live in your hands.

Sports updates, weather/emergency updates, directions, Internet, calendar....having a smartphone is amazing. When I had an eTrade account.....my smartphone got extra work outs with the eTrade app...lol. And there are so many amazing, useful apps. Banking, forum apps, Amazon app, eBay app, flash light app....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers