10-01-2014 12:33 AM
31 12
tools
    Did you dial in to the activation line when you first turned the phone on?
    It started to dial but I canceled and tried to activate it online. Didn't work. Tried to activate it through *228 next, didn't work either. Called in to customer service and they denied me again. Personally it really doesn't matter as I have no real interest running it on postpaid, I was just seeing if i could do it.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    06-05-2014 01:13 AM
    This is all interesting to hear since I was told by the rep over the phone last week that I shouldn't have any problems activating. I needed a spare phone (if something happens while in oh the road) and this was a no brainer to miss, but if it's 50% -50% to get it to work , I'll might just return it to best buy.

VZW Moto X
    06-11-2014 11:03 PM
    This is all interesting to hear since I was told by the rep over the phone last week that I shouldn't have any problems activating. I needed a spare phone (if something happens while in oh the road) and this was a no brainer to miss, but if it's 50% -50% to get it to work , I'll might just return it to best buy.

VZW Moto X
    If you have the box in hand, try to activate it online with the imei on the box. If it tells you to call cs then return it but if they let you go through process online then you should be okay.

Fwiw, I tried it on 3 phones, none would activate on past paid

06-12-2014 09:06 AM
    How did u get past it BC I am trying to do that
    10-01-2014 12:12 AM
    Hi I was wondering was there around the prepaid I was trying to use it for my main line I was just wondering if I could get past of having to put it on prepaid for 6 months
    10-01-2014 12:32 AM
    If you have the box in hand, try to activate it online with the imei on the box. If it tells you to call cs then return it but if they let you go through process online then you should be okay.

Fwiw, I tried it on 3 phones, none would activate on past paid

I bought the moto g as a prepaid only device for testing Android builds. I was able to swap it into my account on VZW. Works great. Best phone for the price. Really nice phone. Can't promise this will work for anyone else but I'll take it.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
    10-01-2014 12:33 AM
31 12