Lock Bootloader on Moto G causing fail when trying to update?

berlin00

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi ...unlocked the Bootloader a while back and now it will not accept the new update 174.44.1 en GB. It just comes up with an error during the process and then reboots. I think it might be the Bootloader. Anyone know how to relock the Bootloader? Or could I try going through the unlock procedure again and hope that fixes it? Cheers.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi ...unlocked the Bootloader a while back and now it will not accept the new update 174.44.1 en GB. It just comes up with an error during the process and then reboots. I think it might be the Bootloader. Anyone know how to relock the Bootloader? Or could I try going through the unlock procedure again and hope that fixes it? Cheers.

did you use the method from motorola 's site?

Posted via Android Central App

berlin00

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yup. Did that. It reboots to a dead android with a red warning triangle and it states "No Command". I held the power button again and it reboots to the boot locker unlocked and starts up again. I then try to install the update again, and get the same result, a dead android with a red warning triangle and Update error. It then reboots to the boot locker screen then the update was unsuccessful. Round and round in a loop. Driving me bonkers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12