Few problems I am facing on my new Moto G.

Utsav_sub17

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Moto G(16GB, Android 4.4.2 KitKat) some days back.
Can anyone please help me on these -
1. I am unable to send mp3 files via WhatsApp.
2. The Google Play Store is not opening now.
3. How can I send mp3 files via bluetooth to another phone ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In regards to Google Play, what happens when you try to open it? Do you get an error message? Does it start to open, and just hang? Does nothing happen at all?

You could try wiping the system cache partition. Follow these steps:

1. With the phone powered off, press the VOL DOWN KEY for 2-3 seconds then POWER key then release.
2. The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS
3. Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL UP Key to select

Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.

4. The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark)
5. Press and hold the VOL UP key for 10-15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key
Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 6, try a force reboot by pressing the Power key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.
6. The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE)
7. Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll to [FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif, Verdana, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]wipe cache partition[/FONT][FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif, Verdana] and the [/FONT]POWER[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif, Verdana] Key to select this option[/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969