Moto G keeps rebooting

anon8822640

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I just bought a new MotoG and I got a problem. Before I could convert my SIM into a micro SIM I started to use the phone in Wifi mode and set my Google account, apps etc.. I charged the phone twice and after that I left it for two days untouched until I got the micro SIM. Yesterday I inserted the SIM into the phone and since it was out of batteries I put it on charge during the night. As soon as I woke up I noticed the phone turning itself on and off, it shows the white screen with the "Motorola" logo, then blank screen and then it shuts off and it repeats the process.

I left him discharging but as soon as I reconnect the charger, the phone enters this loop again.

What sould I do? Thanks :'(

Oguzhan_Gursoy

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, Im living with same problem but Im not open the phoe without sim card..first it is really speedy.. but 3-4 hours ago I just shut down the phone and reopen it but I cant.... its still doing the same thing.. fist I wait for it to close itself 'cause of empty charge... but when I connect the charge cable it starts again doing same thing.. anyone can help or just tell what's gong on, please..

Connie Jensen

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Is there an answer to this problem? Mine started doing this tonight in the middle of composing a text. So far, searching online has produced no fix for this besides taking it to be repaired and even then, sometimes it starts back up within a few days. I essentially have no phone and that really sucks. So please, if there is a way to fix it, please share your knowledge.

Thank you

Sarah Ali3

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
When you face freezing and rebooting problem on Moto G, turn the screen off by tapping the Power button. Now turn the screen again. It might unfreeze the screen temporarily.