07-15-2014 11:51 AM
41 12
tools
    Samsung galaxy young. It was a cheap phone when I bought it over 2 years ago. Lasted a while but I wanted a new phone and I'm not interested in walking around with over half a grand in my pocket. I'm more than impressed. I even dropped it without a case like the clumsy ***** I am and it left a small dent in the top right and no other damage. The perfect phone for my dumb ***

Posted via Android Central App
    Ep0h and cgardnervt like this.
    06-29-2014 02:34 AM
    I'm returning my Galaxy S Duos (to my sis) and getting the G. I plan on getting the Note 4 when it arrives but I'll get the Note 3 if the N4 is like the S5 (incremental upgrade).

I sold my Galaxy Young so I had no phone to use. My elder sis had this S Duos sitting so she gave it to me for a few months.

My Dad has the G in a box and he will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to try it out!
    06-30-2014 05:15 AM
    I got this to replace my still-present Lumia 1020, just because the Lumia had poor battery life, and I get far better battery life on my Moto G, needless to say.
    06-30-2014 09:09 AM
    I got it because my S3 mini wasn't a mobile phone anymore, that horrible battery life...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    07-01-2014 02:13 AM
    The girlfriend is givng up her HTC One X (att version). Hoping she does not regret it either! After I set it up for her we will see!
    07-03-2014 03:28 PM
    I had the Samsung Ace 2, I was mostly happy until the JB update which caused hanging. My cousin told me he had just bought the Moto G, which he loves and he is anal about research so I trusted his opinion. Was close to buying the 16G motor G but read about the 4G version coming June 30TH. So waited and Ive had the LTE for 5 days and am impressed, the screen as well as being the perfect size is super sharp. I had nova launcher on the Ace 2 and I can't do with out it. Great phone at a great price.

cgardnervt likes this.
    07-07-2014 07:12 AM
    Got my G to hold me over until the Nexus 6 comes out.
    cgardnervt likes this.
    07-07-2014 07:37 AM
    I gave up the MetroPCS LG Motion 4G for the Moto G. I got the 16 Gig HSPA+ version. I love it.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    07-07-2014 02:17 PM
    I gave up my Lumia 920 for this. I bought the dual sim version. This device exceeded my expectations. Love the screen, form factor, and responsiveness. Camera is the only downside. That's what I miss on my 920.

07-10-2014 09:14 PM
    The girlfriend has had the Moto G 4G (US GSM Model) for over 24 hours now and she loves it! We took it to Lake George NY yesterday to the Great Escape and it even took some great photos! Much better than her HTC One X thus far and glad we made the upgrade. Best part of all? We no longer sign contracts for phones! Moto did an awesome job with the G 4G! We are very happy customers!
    Ep0h likes this.
    07-11-2014 06:10 AM
    Hi. I joined AC when I bought a Note 3 in December. I still have my previous 1st android, a Galaxy S2 on another payg sim I use, and am thinking of replacing it with a Moto G while the S2 in great condition is still worth something.
    I may only strerch to the 8gb which I can get new but opened at a good exchange store chain. (UK)
    I am trying to see the pros and cons over the S2. I never liked the screen and keyboard of the S2. I use my Note 3 five times as much. I like Motorola's and the X, but haven't held one of these yet.
    I will take the plunge soon. I don't need it mega fast or for games. Motorola are supposed to have great call and signal quality.
    Looking forward to breaking out of the Samsung mould for the 1st time.
    Prior to Samsung I had several Sony Ericsson P910i over 8 years!
    cgardnervt likes this.
    07-11-2014 04:12 PM
    Hi. I joined AC when I bought a Note 3 in December. I still have my previous 1st android, a Galaxy S2 on another payg sim I use, and am thinking of replacing it with a Moto G while the S2 in great condition is still worth something.
    I may only strerch to the 8gb which I can get new but opened at a good exchange store chain. (UK)
    I am trying to see the pros and cons over the S2. I never liked the screen and keyboard of the S2. I use my Note 3 five times as much. I like Motorola's and the X, but haven't held one of these yet.
    I will take the plunge soon. I don't need it mega fast or for games. Motorola are supposed to have great call and signal quality.
    Looking forward to breaking out of the Samsung mould for the 1st time.
    Prior to Samsung I had several Sony Ericsson P910i over 8 years!
    The Moto G is a great device! The girlfriend loves hers and I'm even a little jealous that she got one! Her HTC One X needed to be replaced. So I stuck it on the CC and we moved on! Plus she has not looked back.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    07-12-2014 05:34 AM
    I had the Samsung Galaxy Young

Verzonden vanaf mijn Moto G, spelfouten mogelijk
    cgardnervt likes this.
    07-13-2014 02:14 AM
    Switched in December from a Sony Xperia P very happy that I did, having alot better Android experience!

Posted From My Awesome Moto G
    cgardnervt likes this.
    07-14-2014 04:52 AM
    Another WP convert
    Coming from a Lumia 820 and looking forward to this phone (ordered it, but not yet received)

Gonna miss wireless charging though...any ideas if Qi-based back panels are available for the Moto G?
    07-15-2014 09:45 AM
    Another WP convert
    Coming from a Lumia 820 and looking forward to this phone (ordered it, but not yet received)

Gonna miss wireless charging though...any ideas if Qi-based back panels are available for the Moto G?
    Welcome to the Android side of the pond! As far as Qi-based charging I have heard of nothing yet. However with some home brewing you might be able to build something. Have you checked XDA forums by chance yet? Otherwise I'm sure others will chime in on this soon!
    07-15-2014 11:51 AM
41 12