Just ordered the Moto G 4G LTE for the girlfriend!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
You won't regret it unless she doesn't like it.

I've got one and everything but the camera is sweet.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
When accounting for price / value you can't go wrong with this one.

That is my thought! She is over due for a new phone. Shes all about value vs hardware. Where I love the hardware! So I ordered her a Moto G and we dont NOT want another contract. Neither one of us will ever again! I like paying att $110 a month for 10 gigs of data and the rest is unlimited for our 2 lines! Great deal. Thanks again for your insight!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I was able to purchase a new G, one years worth of service with Straight Talk and an Otterbox for less than the price of a flagship phone. No insurance necessary, when a replacement phone is less than the cost of policy and deductible, so even more savings.

Well... be sure to let us know if it is girlfriend approved.

Suzanne2

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The phone is brilliant, and I think the camera is pretty good, unlike the older version. I would be interested to know if she has any problems using a microSD card in it though: I've had huge issues with this, as have many other people who use the Motorola forum.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I will surely fill you guys in as soon as we get it! Its gonna be here by the 9th. So only a few more days. (It's Moto's est time) Did you guys notice it coming sooner?

Thanks!