India Moto G: 4.4.4 Update Rollout

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Motorola starts rolling out Android 4.4.4 KitKat to users in India | Android Central

The Android 4.4.4 update will bring several stability and security fixes as well as a new dialer and an improved interface. Also new with the update is wider availability of Moto Alert, a feature that debuted originally on the Moto E. Another feature that has made its way to the Moto X and the Moto G is the ability to pause and subsequently resume a video recording.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The Download: Join Motorola Assist Product Manager in an AMA July 17. Plus, Android 4.4.4 News. - The Official Motorola Blog

Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat® Begins Rolling Out - We’ve begun rolling out Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat® to our phones! This latest update includes all of the goodies of 4.4.3—such a new dialer, the ability to pause during video recording, and enhanced camera image quality—and includes enhanced security for OpenSSL. We just started rolling out in Brazil and India for Moto G; in Brazil, France, Canada, and Asia Pacific for Moto E; in the U.S. for DROID Ultra. We are always working to deploy the latest software as fast as possible and expect the update to come to many more phones soon. Check out the software updates page to see if your phone has been upgraded yet.

Motorola confirms Android 4.4.4 rollout is well under way | Android Central

Nikhil Ramakrishnan

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
The update was to be rolled out this week, but a very less number of people have got it. Somebody has captured the update and it is available for download.

Except for those who already got it or did it manually, there's no sign of the update anywhere.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The update was to be rolled out this week, but a very less number of people have got it. Somebody has captured the update and it is available for download.

Except for those who already got it or did it manually, there's no sign of the update anywhere.

They never say when the roll outs are supposed to be complete.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

KissUtama

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I have upgraded Moto G XT-1033 via India OTA, but now my wifi always drops which never occured when in 4.4.2, I have tried wipe cache partition, forget network, off/on wifi but didn;t help.
any fix for this? like can I flash wifi module in 4.4.2 to 4.4.4?

usertag

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I have upgraded Moto G XT-1033 via India OTA, but now my wifi always drops which never occured when in 4.4.2, I have tried wipe cache partition, forget network, off/on wifi but didn;t help.
any fix for this? like can I flash wifi module in 4.4.2 to 4.4.4?

Can confirm there is wifi signal drop.

ravi dhaker

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I haven't got update on my moto g yet in india. Can any body tell me why is it so..do I am doing anything wrong for checking update .....??

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I haven't got update on my moto g yet in india. Can any body tell me why is it so..do I am doing anything wrong for checking update .....??

Posted via Android Central App

You are doing nothing wrong.

Motorola historically has done periods of push until the updates are available for pull.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira