How to turn on moto g without power button

Status
Not open for further replies.

nap11

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
plug in the charger and long press the volume down key, both should be done simultaneously at the same time.
Then you will get a screen where u will get options like normal reboot, reset etc.

if u want to scroll on options u can use volume down key.

you can select options by using volume up button.

there u need to select the first option.

try this,
u will get the result,
:)

if power button is not working then how would u select the option even if volume down trick work ?

Sythiusx

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
Thanks a lot Muni Kumar.

For Moto G4 Plus, I am able to get the boot menu using volume down and plug in the charger. I am able to scroll using volume down but not able to select option using volume up. Selection is only allowed through power button which is broken.

Any other option or any help is greatly appreciated. Is there any option to boot phone using "adb" after phone is switched off?

Thanks,
Hitesh

same here I am having the same issue where the volume up button just selects the next option and doesn't do anything, Idk what to do as my power button is completely gone and can't get onto my phone at all and is needed as I work a lot and need to keep in contact with them, I hope you can help as its very important and frustraighting,
Thanks,
Ben.

Jon Troy

Sep 28, 2018
Visit site
same here I am having the same issue where the volume up button just selects the next option and doesn't do anything, Idk what to do as my power button is completely gone and can't get onto my phone at all and is needed as I work a lot and need to keep in contact with them, I hope you can help as its very important and frustraighting,
Thanks,
Ben.

I had my phone connected to my computer took the battery out then replaced. The phone started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish