Play Store Problems

Poch19

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I recently factory reset my phone because it was getting bogged down with rubbish and laggy etc and it all went smoothly.

My phone has been nice and quick after the reset and working perfectly except for one problem.

Some apps on the Play store would just refuse to download. I've tried download ES File Explorer and it just stays on 'Downloading' all the time.

However I just picked a random app from the store to install and was going fine. I then updating my SwiftKey (Which also downloaded fine) and it wouldn't download the update.

I've tried clearing cache, wiping cache partition, clearing app data and nothing seems to be working.

EDIT: I should probably mention that it downloads fine over 3G.

EDIT: I should also mention that wifi on my phone has been quite slow recently but on my PC it's been working fine (downloads at their max speeds etc)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I recently factory reset my phone because it was getting bogged down with rubbish and laggy etc and it all went smoothly.

My phone has been nice and quick after the reset and working perfectly except for one problem.

Some apps on the Play store would just refuse to download. I've tried download ES File Explorer and it just stays on 'Downloading' all the time.

However I just picked a random app from the store to install and was going fine. I then updating my SwiftKey (Which also downloaded fine) and it wouldn't download the update.

I've tried clearing cache, wiping cache partition, clearing app data and nothing seems to be working.

EDIT: I should probably mention that it downloads fine over 3G.

EDIT: I should also mention that wifi on my phone has been quite slow recently but on my PC it's been working fine (downloads at their max speeds etc)

Did you try reflashing your phone?