Undecided on Moto G purchase... now, later?

sampoodle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Low-key phone user (pay as you go!), here, but want/need a new phone.
(some Android apps with me on WIFI mode, some FM radio (yes, radio!), overseas SIM occasionally, local data use)

Options:
- grab what is soon to be last-year's at a discount?
- go with new and enjoy it?

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Go with the new Moto G its at the same price with some upgrades to the screen,speakers, and camera!!

Posted via the Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Only thing to note is that its said due to the bigger screen the phone does not last a long with the current battery. But the 2013 G is awesome on battery. So I guess it depends on whats important to you.

kronosx1

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been a android user since the G1. And i have owned many devices. The Moto G 2013 is by far my favorite. its a monster and can handle anything a average user will throw at it. i plan on getting the 2014. i will support this device. its almost perfect. just need a sd card slot!

dougdraws

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I had a Kyocera Hydro for a while, then I heard about the Moto G. I did some researching on it and found that the Moto G was a really good upgrade—plus I knew the Motorola phones have better antennas. I picked mine up at a local Boost store for $140. I was excited about the purchase, since it was my first real Android phone. I have never had any issues with the phone, except for some dropped calls and rare times when people can't hear me, but I blame Boost for that, not the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante