Hi all, this is a very weird situation, I spend a lot of time between 2 cities, Montréal and Québec city. When I'm in quebec city, my phone reboots (turns off and back on with the moto g intro animation) every 30 minutes or so. This problem is inexistant when I'm in Montreal. It's been over 2 months since I got my moto g 4g lte, and have done my trips back and forth between the 2 cities to notice this. At first I thought I had a problematic app and ran it on safe mode for a while, kept on rebooting even on safe mode (in Quebec city). The phone reboots when it's on a table not touching anything (the power button on this phone is very flimsy, and when carrying in your pocket, there is a lot of chance that the button gets pushed on and reboots the phone, that is not the problem here). Thanks for the help!
    01-11-2015 06:20 PM
    Go into the carrier's store in Quebec City and show them what it's doing, and ask if they can help you. (They can't in Montreal, because there's no problem there.)
    01-11-2015 07:01 PM
    Been there done that, they have no clue. I know I sound like I'm bat**** crazy, but this is actually happening. I just spent a month in Montreal, and never saw my phone restart. I got back in Quebec city 3 days ago, and I saw it restart 5-6 times so far.
    01-14-2015 10:41 AM
    It could be a problem with the 4g connection. Have you noticed if this happens just when 4g is on? Does the phone gets hotter in the city where it reboots?

You could install Gsam and check the temperature. Try switching mobile data off (or set to 3g) for a couple of hours and see what happens.
    01-14-2015 11:10 AM