Can I get some help with a wide variety of Google app problems on my Moto G?

A

AC Question

Wide variety of Google app problems on my Moto G

Here are my problems:

1) I cannot log onto my Google account ("There was a problem communicating with Google Servers")
2) I cannot access the Google Play Store
3) Google Play Services & Google Chrome both seem to have been deleted from my phone (Chrome is definitely deleted, Play Services does not appear in Settings:Apps:All)

I have tried resetting the cache partition and resetting all app preferences, both to no avail. 2 step verification is disabled for my Google account. Date and time are both set to automatic. I had previously been having similar problems and was forced to do a factory reset of my phone since I was getting about 50 Google Play Services errors every minute. This seemed to fix the issue for a few days but it returned. The first time it returned, I still had Google Chrome, so I used it to download updated versions of Play Services and the Play Store, which fixed the problems. However, the solution was again temporary, as I am now having similar but slightly different issues, but now since Chrome has been mysteriously deleted from my phone I cannot access anything on the internet. I do not want to do another factory reset, as it has proven to be only a temporary solution to a recurring problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wide variety of Google app problems on my Moto G

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>Disabled​. Was Google Play Services disabled?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36