AndroidNewby

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Dumb Question Alert! It concerns contacts.

I have got a new SIM and my wife is (eventually) going to use my old SIM. I have proved (I think) that my contacts are in memory by taking the old SIM out; when I do this, I am still able to see my contacts. I think this proves that they are stored in my phone's memory.
My wife is going to need these contacts, so they need to be on the old SIM. When I go to Import/Export, it only offers what appears to be a Move option; I want to copy contacts to the old SIM before it goes in my wife's phone. How can I find out if they are also on the old SIM card already?
Thanks

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Dumb Question Alert! It concerns contacts.

I have got a new SIM and my wife is (eventually) going to use my old SIM. I have proved (I think) that my contacts are in memory by taking the old SIM out; when I do this, I am still able to see my contacts. I think this proves that they are stored in my phone's memory.
My wife is going to need these contacts, so they need to be on the old SIM. When I go to Import/Export, it only offers what appears to be a Move option; I want to copy contacts to the old SIM before it goes in my wife's phone. How can I find out if they are also on the old SIM card already?
Thanks

Are they synced with Google?

AndroidNewby

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Ry : Sorry for delay in answering.
Are they synced with Google?. I think so, because when I got the phone (a long time ago) I exported my contacts from Outlook and I think I put them in my Google account. Then they suddenly appeared on the phone, so I suppose the Google account must have synchronised with the phone - yes? But does that put them on the SIM or in memory? Or both?
AndroidNewby

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol