I just Ordered my Moto G(2Nd gen) phone

Intense Soul

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Ppl who ordered(India exclusively) Moto G post your device orders here.

MotoG(2 gen) my first android phone after selling my Xperia pro (mini) almost after 5 years. :) Sharing my order details, :-*:-*:-*

Screenshot (1)12.jpg

DannyHeard

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
At least you guys can order one, I'm in the UK and I can't find anywhere that is selling the 16GB version online or bricks and mortar!

Posted via Android Central App

DannyHeard

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Nope, Amazon were meant to be selling it from 5th September but still no sign of it. I've seen the 8gb on a few sites but really want the 16gb version!

arn_hsn xt1022

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
To DannyHeard:
Motorola loves India, and I love Motorola. I'd got the first stock of Moto E back in May, and it's really chugging along quite well. I'd not be surprised if my next phone is another Motorola, their devices, price and User Experience is so good.
That's why we got first :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Intense Soul

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Got my device, couple days earlier. I had been messing with it for past 4-5 hours.
Rear camera looks fine and the touch anywhere feature which I use most on Z30 is present here too. So happy with rear camera. Front camera is not that good but for the price we pay it's good and decent.
Videos played are HD quality, as the device supports 720P. That's it for now. :) Didn't played any music yet. It supports 3G too with band UMTS-2100 and GSM-850, 900, 1800, 1900

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my device, couple days earlier. I had been messing with it for past 4-5 hours.
Rear camera looks fine and the touch anywhere feature which I use most on Z30 is present here too. So happy with rear camera. Front camera is not that good but for the price we pay it's good and decent.
Videos played are HD quality, as the device supports 720P. That's it for now. :) Didn't played any music yet. It supports 3G too with band UMTS-2100 and GSM-850, 900, 1800, 1900

Sounds good! Wish it had LTE.

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Wish it had LTE as well. But my X (2013) just broke. So I just ordered this to put me over until the new Nexus comes out and will be a great backup phone.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. Wish it had LTE as well. But my X (2013) just broke. So I just ordered this to put me over until the new Nexus comes out and will be a great backup phone.

What happen to the first Moto G?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Was the X, but it was on my deck railing (2nd story) and it took a fall... onto concrete.

OUCH! Any photos of whats left of it? :p Also sorry to hear. I plan on upgrading my M7 to the new Moto X 2014 I think. Unlocked when its released.

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
OUCH! Any photos of whats left of it? :p Also sorry to hear. I plan on upgrading my M7 to the new Moto X 2014 I think. Unlocked when its released.

No pictures... My stupidity didn't need to be captured any more than a busted phone... I like the x (2014) a lot but want to see what the Nexus has to offer first.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
No pictures... My stupidity didn't need to be captured any more than a busted phone... I like the x (2014) a lot but want to see what the Nexus has to offer first.

I'm of the same opinion. Wonder how long a wait it will be...

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm of the same opinion. Wonder how long a wait it will be...

Hoping sooner rather than later, but probably quietly around Halloween like last year. Either way the 2014 Moto G will suffice until then and will be a great backup/car media center for music.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Was the X, but it was on my deck railing (2nd story) and it took a fall... onto concrete.

Contact moto, they have been known to fix things free of charge even if you have no insurance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835