How long to receive order from Motorola.com?

qtrori

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I ordered my Moto G from Motorola.com. I was wondering how long people have had to wait. It's saying I have to wait about two weeks to get it and I was hoping that this was just a generous oversight.

How long did it take for you to receive your order from Motorola.com? I'm not from India so orders from Flipkart isn't applicable for me.

Thanks!

jmonte345

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my phone yesterday morning and I got a shipping notification this morning. It says it will be delivered Friday.

My order said it would be about two weeks too.

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 9/9, said it would be delivered on 9/22. Was delivered yesterday 9/15!!

Posted via the Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered the Moto G LTE when it first came out for the girlfriend it shipped within 3-4 days. However I live in VT so it took 2-3 days to get here. Most of the US got theirs sooner it seemed! Again thats the LTE version when it first came out but its some experience we had.

qtrori

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
How accurate is the FedEx estimated delivery time? Now it says its the 22nd! Faster but I want it now! I know i'm just being impatient but geez, i'm too spoiled by Amazon's 2-day shipping.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci