Accessories?

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Are you guys just using your phone naked or have you found accessories? I've had my phone naked for about two weeks now, it's doing well. Would like to get a screen protector though.

Posted via Moto G
R.I.P My Cyanogenmod S4 :'(

acwe

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Naked at the moment. touch wood haven't dropped it yet,

Ordered a bunch of back covers and a glass screen protector from the net. apparently EBay, aliexpress, Amazon, newegg, etc have covers and screen protectors available.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the XtremeGuard wet screen protector for it and the X which is cheap with the promo code. Soon I'll get a ToastMade wood back for the MotoG when available, and tempered glass screen protector for both phones. Preferable a sapphire coated glass for the X though, I think this phone is a keeper.

I wouldn't mind a bumper case as well but it have to not be so ugly as the one for preview models.

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Let me know about the Xtreme Guard screen protector, that's one of the few brands I've been seeing while looking. And I'll probably get a tempered glass when they start coming out. Not sure if I really need a case for this phone. It feels awesome in hand, and the matte finish is very durable and fingerprint resistant.

Posted via Moto G

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a skinomi screen protector yesterday, I've been happy with their quality before on my ole iPod touch.

Posted via Moto G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513